Wednesday workout ...

Deanna34
on 4/30/08 9:10 am - Salem, OR
I guess I'll be the first to post this!  Today I took a 1 hour weight lifting class and then immediately following that I ran 2.50 miles.  I was tired!  I think I went too long without eating something and my body was wearing out on me! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

liz A.
on 4/30/08 9:32 am
I ran/walked just a couple miles today.  I have no idea how long it was time wise. I'm breaking  up with my dog.  we seem to want different things on these runs. I want to run...he wants to pee....on EVERYTHING. we're going our seperate ways in this area. 

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

striveforhealth
on 4/30/08 10:51 am - Portsmouth, NH
I joined a women's softball team (haven't played in 18 years!!) and we had our first practice tonight.  Quite a few balls got past me, but I didn't dread running after them.  And...I even hit a few when it was my turn to bat.  TOmorrow night - my first 4 mile run.  Zoikes!

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

Rob S.
on 4/30/08 10:11 pm - DE

Last night I went to theraphy for an hour session.  More twisting and bending, but I can sure feel the burn.  Ran for 2 miles in the endless pool.  Then I gobbled down dinner and drove up to the gym.  I swam ten laps to get my wife reindoctrinated to the pool, and then did an hour-long spinning session (very heavy on 8-second interval training).  By the time I got home, I crawled into bed and went to sleep. Rob

puddin2day
on 5/1/08 1:18 am - Los Angeles, CA
Last night, I ran 4 miles for about 50 mins.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Dan_P.
on 5/1/08 2:22 am - Baltimore, MD
Day of rest.
Rob S.
on 5/1/08 4:40 am - DE
Is this a misprint?  I thought you only rested on the 7th day. Rob
Dan_P.
on 5/1/08 4:44 am - Baltimore, MD

Nah. On the 7th day I'm running in Philly.

Earl C.
on 5/1/08 2:56 am, edited 5/1/08 2:56 am - Circleville, OH
Flew to vegas Wed and did a lifting workout in their spa  while Beth got a massage from Sven. I have to say most hotel gyma basically suck, but the Golden Nugget just rocks. I highly recommend their VIP (Very Indebt People) rooms. Best hotel rooms I've ever stayed in. Gettting married this afternoon, so probably just cardio tonight. Have a good week. Earl
Rob S.
on 5/1/08 4:39 am - DE
Congratulations, Earl!  Please do not post your Thursday workout! Rob
Most Active