Monday workout!

Rob S.
on 4/28/08 9:45 pm - DE

Hey where did everyone go? Monday I went for an hour long physical theraphy session for my hamstrings.  I got pulled and pushed, and jabbed, and pulled again.  Then I got into the running tank and for two miles.  It is amazing to actually get hoisted into one of those tubs and finally not feel self-concious about people looking at you.  After the run, we reviewed the videos and I got some suggestions on improving my form to avoid injury. I then hurried up the highway to pick up my wife and get to the gym for my 90-minute spinning class.  Got home, had some yogurt, and fell fast asleep.  Sunday's 10-mile Broad Street Run is just around the horizon. Rob

Deanna34
on 4/29/08 12:52 am - Salem, OR
Wow, Rob, that is really cool!  I'd love to have something like that done!  Great job on your work out too!   I put in a really fast 45 minutes on the elliptical. --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Earl C.
on 4/29/08 1:31 am - Circleville, OH
Squat day for me. 12:45 to 1:30 pm @ barbell Club 5 min warmup Back Squats with bands lunges Leg press Just the basics today. Earl
Monica P.
on 4/29/08 1:58 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

How fun, is this an exercise-recap for everyone? I want to play...

Monday & Wednesday I work with a personal trainer. I usually arrive early to do cardio for about 45 minutes, but I was late last night.

I did weighted squats, walking lunges, some sort of shoulder/back exercise

Then I did some work on my glutes, a rowing/pulling exercise, and ab crunches.

My butt hurts. :(

Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Dan_P.
on 4/29/08 6:31 am - Baltimore, MD
1/2 hour Body Attack 1/2 hour Body Pump Clothes soaking wet with sweat.
Most Active