new to the Exercise & Fitness forum

Monica P.
on 4/29/08 1:52 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with

My trainer had me doing some crazy lunges and squats last night, my butt hurts today!!  Did I tell you my trainer is going to run with me for the Disney half marathon??  He said he'll keep me motivated (translation: he's going to yell at me)

He said he's also going to hand out business cards along the route.

Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

puddin2day
on 4/29/08 2:34 am - Los Angeles, CA

"She" got you addicted too, huh?  I called her this morning to tell about herself.  OMG.   I told her that what she says to me is a mental post-it on my brain. Kim

Without struggle, there is no progress.

Kirsten :-)
on 4/29/08 3:25 am - Agoura Hills, CA
I'm that voice in your head that will NEVER go away! 
Kirsten :-)
on 4/29/08 3:20 am - Agoura Hills, CA
Sounds great!  Ask him if he can help get me through it too!  It's gonna be a big struggle for me this year, but I'm hoping I'll be up to walking it
Monica P.
on 4/29/08 3:41 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
He'll hand you his business card.  Walk with us, I bet you could walk a 15-minute mile along side my shuffling.
Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Most Active