Off Topic: Work Out on Bravo

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/08 2:30 am

Is it just me or does that gym owner, Jackie Warner, not know a damn thing about relating to fat people.

I do watch this show for inspiration, but if I had a trainer that looked like her trainers I wouldn't get much working out done. I would definately go to the gym more, but I have no idea what I would get done.

Monica P.
on 4/28/08 4:22 am - Long Beach, CA
RNY on 07/19/07 with
Although I admire her abs, I don't think she's ever been more than 5 pounds overwight in her life.
Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

- George S. Patton, U.S. Army General, 1912 Olympian

Sommer
on 4/28/08 5:26 am - Charlotte, NC
lol!  I doubt she has ever been over weight!  I think most of her "boot camps" are more for skinny fit people...damn, actually I do not think most skinny people could keep up with her.  Some of those people look like hell during those boot camps...I feel so bad for them!  But a lot of them have lost 20-40lbs.  So sad that i watch the show for inspiration, but not for the workouts but to be as big of a pimp as she is, LMAO!!!!!
Most Active