Friday Workouts!!!

Kevin A.
on 4/25/08 1:09 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Its the weekend baby!!!

So what did you do on Friday and what workouts do you have planed for the weekend??? :shurg:

I did abs and arms this morning and I might go back to work my legs after work!!

This weekend I would like to get a 4-6 mile run and I'm kick around the idea of doing a 3 hour spin class at my gym...

Have a great weekend!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
puddin2day
on 4/25/08 1:38 am - Los Angeles, CA
Kevin, A 3 hr spin class????  Man, are you one drugs?   Good graceous!!!!! Well I'm not mad at you.  Go, man, go.  You are a rockstar!!! I ran 5K this morning, and plan to do it again on Sunday. Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Deanna34
on 4/25/08 4:23 am - Salem, OR
I think my legs would not stand up through a 3 hour spin class!  You are the man!!! Today for me:  1 hour weight lifting class and 3 mile run.  This weekend:  8 mile outdoor run --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Rob S.
on 4/25/08 5:40 am - DE

Today I spent an hour at lunch with the therapist having my legs bent and contortioned.  Tonight I'll run 4 miles.  This weekend if everything goes right, I will be running 7-10 miles along the Susqhana River near Lockhaven University in Central Pa. on Saturday, and riding 50-miles on Sunday morning.  Then I get to prepare for next weekend's 10-mile PHL Broad Street Run. Ain't life the grandest. Rob

MaryS
on 4/25/08 9:33 pm - Long Island, NY
A three hours spin class - wow! That is endurance. Friday I did some shopping - great exercise! I don't know how much exercise I'll get in this weekend as we are away at a wedding. I do plan on doing some dancing tonight and hopefully get in a little run tomorrow as we are on the east end of Long Island and it is beautiful here!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Most Active