Louisiana Triathlon Race Report

kypdurran
on 4/23/08 3:12 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Something wrong with my post...   OH broken this morning?

Anyway my race report is at http://www.team464.com/latri2008/

Enjoy.

Rob S.
on 4/23/08 4:18 am - DE
Chad, Excellent recount of your tri.  Sounds like you are getting the tranisition down.  Keep strong and having fun.  We're living through your reports. Rob
Deanna34
on 4/23/08 7:12 am - Salem, OR
Way to go, Chad!!!!  Although I will never look at a pair of socks the same again ... hope you always get to wear your full set and never have the unfortunate experience of using them for something else! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Linn D.
on 4/23/08 8:15 am - Missoula, MT
I don't know what's wrong, but I couldn't get to your post when I clicked on Post Reply so I used the reply button on the bottom of your post.  Oh well, I just wanted to say CONGRATS on another tri finished!  I don't have another until August then September (when I'll hopefully have a road or tri bike), but I'm training for another half marathon in June.  Running shoes are a lot less expensive. Take care and I can't wait to hear about the next one!  Linn
Kevin A.
on 4/23/08 12:34 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Sorry Linn!! I had to hit relay to your post to past something!!

Wow!! Seem like you doing Triathlons every week!! Congrats on another successful Triathlon, You are really starting to make me jealous with how much fun your having out there!! Great job!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active