Monday Workout

Im2Seksi4MyFat
on 4/21/08 12:20 pm - OH
2 hours at the Gym Warm up on the track .50 mile Couch to 5k - tredmill Arms shoulders and back - weight machines 40 minute walk with the dog
"Your BANDestiny is in your own hands!"
Status: Highest weight 378  Prebanding 299.6 Current Weight 244.2
Deanna34
on 4/21/08 1:19 pm - Salem, OR
Um, well, I should have taken the day off but I didn't ... I went to the gym and ran 3 miles.  I probably shouldn't have because now my knee is somewhat sore.  But I was feeling guilty so I went anyway!  Ugh, what is wrong with me?!!! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Earl C.
on 4/21/08 5:05 pm - Circleville, OH
Noon walked outside for a hour 11:20 to Midnight @ work gym Wide Grip Pulldowns Cybex Narrow Rows Inverted Rows Rope Pulls to face. Earl
Rob S.
on 4/21/08 9:25 pm - DE

Monday evening, I had my session with the physical therapist.  He is trying to get more movement and flex in my hamstrings, since they are too tight.  He is amazed that I am able to run based on how little flex I have in my legs.  We are working to increase the flexibility by about 40 degrees.  I have to start a new pattern of exercise and stretching tomorrow.  No more body pump (shucks).  He also suggested just off-road running, but I laughed that one off since running is such a passion.  I did compromise on limiting the running to under 20-miles per week. After that session, I hit the gym and did back to back one-hour spinning sessions.  That should show that therapist a thing or two. Rob

Cassie W.
on 4/22/08 11:32 am

Rob, your 2008 race schedule would add to the therapist's sense of amazement.  All I can say is WOW! Monday was an easy day for me, just a 2.5 mile walk with kids. Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active