Monday Workout

Linn D.
on 4/21/08 8:26 am - Missoula, MT
Deanna has earned her day or two off, so what did the rest of us do? I ran 4 miles today, had to get off the treadmill to use the potty and ran out of time to do anymore.  Oh well, it was a good run anyway.  Linn
Sarah M.
on 4/21/08 9:33 am - Philadelphia, PA
Seated arm/shoulder/chest exercises with light handweights in AM.

1 hr on ArcTrainer tonight.

No cardio tomorrow! My legs need the occasional vacation!

Sarah M.
Scott William
on 4/21/08 9:36 am
Today was wierd for me.  I worked out before I ran so that I could see the start of the Boston Marathon.  I have a buddy that took 23rd - overall.  2:24:30 I did: flat bench dumbell press 4 sets at 60-70-80-90 military press 3 sets at 135 for 6-4-2 single arm tricep extensions - cable  double arm extensions - cable single arm latteral raises when I got home I did a 3.1 mile loop through the local resivour - I was trespassing!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
liz A.
on 4/21/08 10:11 am
I ran (still walking some) 5k at a local park which turned out was flooded in some areas  so I got my first squishy shoe experience. also went to Lake Michigan & walked my dog on the pier, but this was more for him than me, so it was more leisurely as he was determined all other dogs knew he claimed the pier as his own.

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

WarEagle
on 4/21/08 11:26 am - Birmingham, AL
BODY PUMP!!!!
Tomorrow is my first attempt at Body Step. I don't know that's going to go.
rmrowland_74
on 4/22/08 1:28 am
I did body step today for the first time. It was great, if you workout regularly start out with two risers with your step. I started with two and the instructor moved us down to one then none. On the dailyplate it states I burned 600 calories with body step. Next if you havent try bodyflow.
WarEagle
on 4/22/08 1:37 am - Birmingham, AL
well my coordination and balance leave much to be desired so I'm afraid I won't do to well in body step. what is body flow? we have body pump, body step, body jam, body attack and body combat but I haven't seen body flow.
liz A.
on 4/22/08 9:29 am
then dont forget to use body wash... a---hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahahahaaaaaaa!!! *cough*

-liz lemon

WarEagle
on 4/22/08 10:11 am - Birmingham, AL
I don't know if it's possible to choke someone over the Internet but DAMMIT I'M TRYING.
liz A.
on 4/22/08 10:56 am
dont be alarmed friends.  he's been trying to for prob about year now. I feel fairly safe. 

-liz lemon

Most Active