Saturday workout

Cassie W.
on 4/19/08 11:14 am
With only six weeks to the Buffalo Marathon, I ran my 18-miler today.  It was unusually warm for Central New York and my running buddies and I ran out of water about mile 14, so we stopped by my boss's house for a fill-up.  I'm sure we looked a sight - all salty and sweaty and a little pink even with the sunscreen. It was a good run though.  I was still able to function when we were done. Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Linn D.
on 4/19/08 11:34 am - Missoula, MT
Way to go, Cassie!  It's cool getting to those long runs and still being able to feel human!  I did a spin class today.  Love those classes!  Linn
Sporty Jill
on 4/19/08 9:54 pm - Norfolk, VA
WOW!  That's awesome!  I'm getting ready to head out to run 7 miles this morning, and your 18 miles just blows my mind, haha!

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

wjoegreen
on 4/20/08 2:00 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Thanks for the inspiration.  18?    Whooooooa I did 8 twice last week with 2, 4, and 5 days in between and I was whipped by weeks end. Keep that carrot dangling out there for us. Amazing accomplishment.  You have my respect. Joe
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Zeldarin
on 4/20/08 4:06 am - IN
18 miles!  that is incredible =)  great job!  I did 30 minutes on the bicycle at the lake today and  thought I did a good job, I can see I better kick it in gear!!!!  Thanks for being an inspiration.

HW/SW/CW/GOAL
217/206/145/136
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda April 8th/2010
Mini AL, Mini TT, Medial TL, BA, Lipo

Most Active