Wednesday workout

Earl C.
on 4/16/08 9:39 am - Circleville, OH

Finally...a nice sunny day in Ohio.

Walked 30 minutes in the Sun at lunch break and did some power ball drills for 15 min. Felt good to be in the Sun again. I didn't think it was coming back with all this Global Warming stuff going on.

Earl

Linn D.
on 4/16/08 9:56 am - Missoula, MT
My legs are soooo tired today!  I just did a 30-min run at 6.3.  I went back to the gym this afternoon with the intention of swimming but ended up in the hot tub instead!  It was WONDERFUL. Linn
liz A.
on 4/16/08 9:58 am
omg...soooooooo nice today here too FINALLY! I ran/walked (rulked as my friend calls it) the 5k course.   I look funny & I feel terribly slow.  but I did it & am only going to get better & better  and my dog liked it too

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

WarEagle
on 4/16/08 11:02 am - Birmingham, AL
Body Pump again today after class. I didn't finish the class wishing I were dead so I might be improving.
MaryS
on 4/16/08 12:07 pm - Long Island, NY

30 min walk at lunch - it was so nice to get out.  I usually don't leave my desk for lunch, so this was a treat.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Kevin A.
on 4/17/08 12:44 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
4 mile run!! 50:25!!! I'm getting faster!!!

Weights!! Chest, Back, Shoulders and arms!!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
puddin2day
on 4/17/08 1:26 am - Los Angeles, CA
I did a 45 min walk.
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Dawnyel B.
on 4/17/08 3:14 am - Whittier, CA
I'm an inside girl lol! I did a 10 minute jumping cardio workout, and then I did a 20-25 min DVD cardio dance workout, and I ended it with about 3 min of crunches =) I feel good! Dawnyel

Deanna34
on 4/17/08 8:11 am - Salem, OR
I ran 3.50 miles and walked 1 mile. --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

prplecat
on 4/17/08 11:22 am - Wichita Falls, TX
Okay, so today is the first time that I've done any exercise in over  3 years (since I blew a disc!), so it wasn't much...but I walked a mile.  After being on my feet working a very physical job.  I'm scheduled for surgery in about 6 weeks, and it's time to get moving! I also joined the local YMCA, and I'd like to start pilates classes next week.  Anyone ever try this?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music. 

Most Active