Running/Jogging HELP!!

liz A.
on 4/17/08 11:58 pm

very interesting... I feel like I'm leaning really far forward....I'll have to try to pay attn to that tonight & see whats up.  and the arm thing too....but I may be chewing gum too, so this may prove to be too much for me  thanks  for the info!!!    I appreciate it

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Scott William
on 4/18/08 3:51 am
The Doctor is in.  Step inside, get naked and have a seat.  I'll be right back.  I actually like Joe's answer better than one I would provide.  The TM had a little bounce to it and that could be an issue.  The roads have a crown and as you run against traffic, your left leg is lower than the right 95% of the time.  I have actually found that I have adjusted to it.  One time I ran north on a beach and the opposite foot was lower.  After about 1/4 mile, I had to stop and go find a road.  The right leg being lower was awful. Other than that I'm not sure.  Runners World hasn't done a story on that one yet but when they do, I'll shine.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
wjoegreen
on 4/18/08 11:17 am - Colonial Heights, VA
I knew I'd feel enlightened. Maybe we should invent road running shoes that has one thicker sole on the side of the road you prefer to run on to compensate for the curvature of the road.  
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
liz A.
on 4/19/08 12:16 am
or make the roads out of soft material.   wait, that could suck.  like walking in sand.

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

marsheeeee
on 4/17/08 8:07 am - Jackson, MS
Thanks.  I'll take all that into consideration.  I agree - I prefer running outside for the same reason.   Marcia
Most Active