Monday Workout

Linn D.
on 4/14/08 3:38 am - Missoula, MT
I was very happy with a 5-mile run this morning.  My mom decided she wants to do a half marathon in June, so it looks like I need to increase the run mileage.  Instead of working out at my gym I love so much, I worked out at school.  It saves a lot of transportation time which works into increasing my run time.  It was a good run!  6.2 for 2.5 mi; 6.3 for 1.5 miles; then 6.4, 6.5, 6.7, 7.0 for the las 4 laps.  I didn'****ch the time, but I think it was something like 46 or 47 minutes. Linn
Scott William
on 4/14/08 3:46 am
That's how I do many of my speed workouts.  Just keep increasing the speed. I did 2.1 miles today after about 8 days of doing nothing.  Being sick morphed into just wanting a break.  I felt good cardio wise but my feet hurt a bit.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Linn D.
on 4/14/08 7:46 am - Missoula, MT
Good to get back to it, isn't it?  But it also feels kind of like starting over.  I was sick just a couple weeks before the tri, and getting back to the workouts can be hard on the body.  Time for some new shoes?  Glad you're feeling better. Linn
Chris Zane
on 4/14/08 9:29 am

I got up early to go and run on the treadmill.  I'm trying to increase my time, but I only did 30 minutes - about 2.4 miles I think.  In theory I like to run in the morning before work, but my energy level isn't really there. After work, I swam 1150 m.  That felt good.  I'm thinking of taking a private swim lesson to work on my stroke.  I feel like I could go faster with a little better form.  I'm going to try running again tomorrow morning.

WarEagle
on 4/14/08 11:29 am - Birmingham, AL
Today was Body Pump after work. Great workout!
MaryS
on 4/14/08 11:41 am - Long Island, NY
I had a strength training session with my trainer - it was great as always.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Deanna34
on 4/15/08 8:53 am - Salem, OR
I forgot to post this!  I did a 1 hour weight lifting class and then I ran 3 miles. --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active