Saturday Workout

puddin2day
on 4/12/08 1:42 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hi Everyone, I did my run/walk for 30 mins, not including a 10 min. warmup and cooldown.  Hopefully, when I get my inhaler, I will feel well enough to do a little more. Kim
Without struggle, there is no progress.

Earl C.
on 4/12/08 6:24 am - Circleville, OH
We did a 45 min walk around the neighborhood today. It went from high 70's a few days ago to 40 and windy. I had 4 layers on and still freezing. Have a good weekend. Earl
puddin2day
on 4/12/08 3:33 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Hey Earl, Great job.  Sorry to hear that you were cold.   Kim

Deanna34
on 4/12/08 7:41 am - Salem, OR
I got up early and ran 7.50 miles in 1:30.  I was pleased with that! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

puddin2day
on 4/12/08 3:34 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Deanna, When I grow up, I want to be like you. Kim

Rob S.
on 4/12/08 9:13 am - DE
Did a fast one-hour spin class, followed by a body pump class. Then I gave blood with the ALXS method (double red count), since I can now donate.  Spent the afternoon weeding and mowing. Rob
puddin2day
on 4/12/08 3:35 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Wow, Rob.  You are just a bundle of energy.  Go ,man, go. Kim

wjoegreen
on 4/12/08 12:59 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
I cut the grass, trimmed, sprayed for weeds, then did 7.5 mi in 1:30. The best part was, no walking.  The first time since I did that in Jan before the 3 bouts of flu and wound up not runnig the entire month of Feb.  Its taken since Mar 1 to get back to this distance w/o walking. Man that felt good. Good job Puddin.  Keep pushing for that inhaler.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Deanna34
on 4/12/08 1:24 pm - Salem, OR
Hey Joe!  You and I both ran 7.50 miles today in 1:30 ... too bad we don't live by each other or we could be running buddies!!! --Deanna :) P.S. You wanna come do my yard work too?  Pretty please!!!

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

wjoegreen
on 4/13/08 6:47 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Yeah, I noticed that too.  That would be great to have run buddy wouldn't it?? You're on your own on the yard work though.  Not on my list of enjoyable pastimes. A necessary evil perhaps.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Most Active