Pics from 10K

wjoegreen
on 4/11/08 1:25 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Yo guys, www.brightroom.com has pics of me posted from the UKROPS 10K April 5. You have to look me up by Bib Number.  I am registered as Wilford Green, Bib: 16192. One rained on , wet rascal. Race results are posted on sportsbackers.com Have a great weekend!! Joe
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
kypdurran
on 4/11/08 7:23 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Cool man.  You look a little different from your picture on here though...

http://www.brightroom.com/view_user_photo.asp?EVENTID=32309& PWD=&ID=48231549&FROM=photos&BIB=16192

wjoegreen
on 4/11/08 10:12 am, edited 4/11/08 10:15 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Probably the tan from running at the beach two weeks before. Smart guy!!!! You so funny
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Linn D.
on 4/11/08 8:18 am - Missoula, MT
How fun!  Don't you just love the professional photos?  The local races here are so small there are rarely any photos of anyone other than the winners.  I decided to see if my marathon photos were still up on action sports international and they are, so I posted them also. Great job finishing yet another! Linn
wjoegreen
on 4/11/08 10:15 am - Colonial Heights, VA
You are looking very sleath SD but I didn't see any racing pics. Where they be????
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Linn D.
on 4/11/08 10:34 am - Missoula, MT
Hey Joe, I realize most of them don't have anyone else in them and I wasn't going very fast, but the ones at the finish show lots of other racers and gun finishing time.  I don't know why the start and winner pics aren't in this grouping.  They were when I first got the link to them.  We were also pretty spread out by the time they were taking photos of individuals and I didn't run with anyone.  Did you scroll through and see the one with the finisher medal?
wjoegreen
on 4/11/08 10:42 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Why certainly.  I am a picture monger.  I looked at'em all.  Saw the stride, the medal, the hair, the tattoo, the shades, the shoes, the celebrating,...its all good.  no tunes??? Fun fun fun
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Linn D.
on 4/11/08 11:21 am - Missoula, MT
I don't wear my hair back because I get headaches, and I've never been able to find ear buds that stay in or don't hurt.  I do just fine watching everything around me.  Besides, these races have bands at least one per mile, so it's hard to get too bored.
Rob S.
on 4/11/08 12:08 pm - DE
Great pictures, Joe.  Now get back to work, and don't get to addicted to that golf game.  It takes too much time away from the runs. Rob
wjoegreen
on 4/11/08 12:44 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Thanks Rob,...whoops, I mean butt kickin lightenbolt Rob. Yessir,  processing local pool memberships as I type, Golf, yep, its a distraction but a nice calming change of pace. I'm thinking as it gets warming, golf at lunch and runing in th emornings andor evenings......oops there goes my secret plan.  I'm comtemplating tryin a few 2 a days.  Am I crazy??
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Most Active