Friday Workout

Sporty Jill
on 4/10/08 10:25 pm - Norfolk, VA
I guess I'll get the ball rolling for today....... I'm getting ready to start my morning with a 30 minute jaunt ont he ellipticle.  Then, Ihave a toning class and a poles class at the dance studio. Ending the evening with some additional stretching....

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Scott William
on 4/10/08 11:44 pm
I was going to start up again today after a week long illness but the boy had to stay home from school today so maybe tomorrow.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
puddin2day
on 4/11/08 1:10 am - Los Angeles, CA

I will do a 30 to 45 min. walk this afternoon.

Without struggle, there is no progress.

wjoegreen
on 4/11/08 1:30 am - Colonial Heights, VA
I got a goal of running, grass cutting (tis the season! Let the games begin), and at least 1 bucket of balls with my name on them at the driving range.  Yes Yes, I've taken to learning a new waste of time and money. I have committed to my first public display at a golf tournament April 24 and another May 17, so I gotta try and get respectable between now and then. I did learn that after a 6 mile jog at lunch yesterday, the torso and calves are impacted at the driving range in the early evening. Lets just say, it wasn't pretty.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Rob S.
on 4/11/08 4:14 am - DE
Today was really different.  I got up early and got submerged into a running pool.  I ran two miles in the pool and then got out and got a deep leg massage for 30-minutes.  I then learned stretching exercises for the last 30-minutes to strengthen the lower back and loosen the hamstrings.  It was great knowledge.  I have not dedicated enough time to stretching in the past.  I have had no problem finding time for the cardio, or  the strength training, but when it comes to stretching I just never allowed enough time.  Times they are a-changing now. Rob
Linn D.
on 4/11/08 7:55 am - Missoula, MT
The pool I've been using to train in is shorter than the one the tri is in, so I went to the pool on campus (where the tri starts) and did half the distance plus 1 lap (550 yd) to get more comfortable in the colder, deeper pool.                Linn
Earl C.
on 4/11/08 11:14 am - Circleville, OH
Weird day for me 12:30 to 1:15 pm walked outside for 30 minutes between thunderstorms Seated calf raises superset 1 legged calf raises grip work Eye doctor appt 3:30 pm to 4:15 pm @ home gym 1 Arm DB laterals Front DB Raises Rear DB Laterals Overhead press with chains DB French press superset DB Curls Incline skull crushers superset Hammer Curls Concentration curls superset Kickbacks Another Eye doctor appt. gezzzz I think that's it but might do some forearm work tonight. Have a good weekend Earl
Most Active