Danskin Tri in Austin???

donnainhouston
on 4/8/08 6:05 am - League City, TX
Anyone here planning on doing the Danskin Tri in Austin this June?  I'm toying with the idea, but I suppose I need to get through the MS150 this weekend, first. :) Donna
kypdurran
on 4/9/08 2:49 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Never heard of it.   What are the distances? 

I was going to do the Ironman 70.3 in Austin but the guys in my tri club talked me out of it.  

kypdurran
on 4/9/08 2:52 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Well, unless I have a sex change between now and June I won't be participating...  It's ladies only.

http://www.danskin.com/triathlon.html

donnainhouston
on 4/9/08 4:13 am - League City, TX
My apologies... should have been more specific and addressed to the ladies.   Donna
frueta
on 4/10/08 12:21 am
I am going to be doing the Danskin Tri in New England.  It will be my first one.  I am joining one of their training groups as well, to help me get ready for it.
Linn D.
on 4/10/08 6:43 am - Missoula, MT
Danskin has one in Seattle also, but it filled up before I had a chance to enter.  Women's races really are a wonderful experience.  There is a Women's Run in my town that I try to do every year because it is such supportive environment.  I think I will try to get in on the Danskin one in Seattle next year, of course I need to get through this first one to make sure I'm even interested in doing another!  Linn
Most Active