Thursday Workout

Linn D.
on 4/4/08 2:15 am - Missoula, MT
Dana, I belong to The Women's Club and love it there.  It's on the south end of town by Sentinel High School.  They have a pool and hot tub also.  They also have a website (thewomensclub.com) and all the classes are listed there.  I could probably get you a 3-day pass if you'd like. Linn
Dana H.
on 4/4/08 2:53 am - Elmo, MT
That would be great Linn.  I appreciate it.  It is so easy to get out of good habits when I travel and I don't want to get off track again.
Back on Track Dana
preop 316, low post op 166, 200 regain, 189 now, 165 goal
www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ymdana    
Dana H.
on 4/4/08 2:02 am - Elmo, MT
I did a one hour super curcuit class last night.  I will be doing this Tuesday and Thursday.  the other days I will walk/run for an hour.  I am hoping to lengthen my run time.  Maybe today I will run two laps and walk one for the hour.  I am building endurance.  Report back later and let you know.
Back on Track Dana
preop 316, low post op 166, 200 regain, 189 now, 165 goal
www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ymdana    
Earl C.
on 4/4/08 2:09 am - Circleville, OH
30 min walk on the treadmill after work Thursday night for me. Earl
Deanna34
on 4/4/08 2:18 am - Salem, OR
I was supposed to go to a 1 hour Spin class ... but since it was soooo sunny outside I opted to work in the yard instead.  So I spent about 2 hours cutting back blackberry vines and raking leaves out from under bushes and clearing out shrubbery.  And good thing I did because it started raining cats and dogs last night!  So I was glad to get that done! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active