Wednesday Workout

Linn D.
on 4/2/08 11:09 am - Missoula, MT
Today, just another short run, 30 min. 10 min at 6.2, 10 min at 6.3, 5 min at 6.4, then 6.5, 6.6, 6.7, 7.0 (2 min). At least I'm trying to get some speed work in! Linn
Amanda K.
on 4/2/08 11:21 am - Leesburg, VA
Linn - HOLY TOLEDO!!! I hope to be able to run that fast some day. I just started the Couch to 5K again to get back into running.  I ran at 4.7 which for me is fast.... but I hope as I gain strength to be able to break the 5 and 6 barrier..... It's much easier to run now that Im 50 pounds lighter
 Amanda  

Kevin A.
on 4/2/08 11:59 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Arms & shoulders!!

I started to run a quick 2 miles but my feet hurt, I was not feeling well, it was cold and windy!! I could have push through it but I ran a half mile and came home.. I'll make it up Thursday!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Earl C.
on 4/3/08 12:09 am - Circleville, OH
Good workout Linn Wed workout for me...after work 9:40 pm to 10:30 pm @ work gym Incl DB Press pre warmup 10 min warm up Front Squats Lunges Leg Press Go home and relax. I'm in the process of moving to another office and learning a new system but I still have to go to the old office to keep up on email and paperwork. I'm having so much fun...not. I won't really have time to workout at the new office like I have been, for a few more weeks anyway. Bummer. Earl
liz A.
on 4/3/08 12:32 am

I was a slack freaking arse.  & did nothing.   which I plan to make up for today. 

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Deanna34
on 4/3/08 12:40 am - Salem, OR
1 hour weight lifting class, ran 3 miles.  Skinny "model" chick was next to me on the treadmills again but she gave up after half a mile!  Hee, hee!   --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

liz A.
on 4/3/08 12:57 am

what the heck is her deal?  why doesnt she just slow down.  der. 

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Dan_P.
on 4/3/08 12:59 am - Baltimore, MD
Half an hour eliptical. Max resistance, intervals. = Sore Legs
donnainhouston
on 4/3/08 2:13 am - League City, TX
Just got my bike back last night after having it tuned up.  I'll be riding 40 miles this afternoon. :) Donna
striveforhealth
on 4/3/08 11:11 am - Portsmouth, NH
1 mile run around the neighborhood in the wind!

Check out the video on youtube that my partner made about my WLS journey!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8vV0N6CxA

Most Active