sacrifice anything?

liz A.
on 4/2/08 10:10 pm
yeah, I'm trying to start working out in the mornings.  its proving to be a challenge....mostly cause I have a really hard time falling asleep.   your g-friend is a smart woman .....hahhahaa 

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

donnainhouston
on 4/3/08 11:40 pm - League City, TX
Personally I've tried to come up with a routine that balances with everything else.  That's not to say I'm not faced with challenges of choice from time-to-time, but most of the time it seems to work.  I think the key is coming up with a schedule that meets all your needs, including social.  For me, I ensure I allocate "free" time for myself, which I only get if I workout... which isn't that hard because I actually enjoy it. I rarely let anything (except for a family need) interfere with my workouts. They are a priority.  I find that if I start to let things interfere, it becomes easier to stay away.  Friends/family know my dedication and how much/when I have free time.  More often than not they're always accommodating when it comes to social events; rarely do I feel like I'm missing something. In the event something is missed I try not to look at it as a sacrifice.  I am getting the benefits of living healthier, and probably longer... so I ask myself, where's the sacrifice? Not a very creative answer, but it works for me. Donna :)
Most Active