tuesday exercise

liz A.
on 4/1/08 10:54 pm
did I miss this post? a short one for me yesterday.   30 min running on tread.  ok, really  like 25 with the cool down.  I also did 5 min warmup on elliptical can you believe its still trying to snow here???  last year at this time I was in shorts & tshirt.   tonight thinking I may try running outside again.....if I'm not a baby with the weather  oh!  also, tried setting my alarm for early this morning to start becoming a morning worker outer.   yeahhhh...not so much.  sleep won.  

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

MaryS
on 4/1/08 11:00 pm - Long Island, NY
Kellee, Snow - yuk!  It is pretty cold here this morning, but I would a light spring coat anyway because I have a new pink one and it is too cute not to wear! Yesterday I ran 2 miles on the treadmill and did 10 min on the stationary bike.  It was tough, I think my legs were feeling the effect of my first weight training workout in a long time. Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Deanna34
on 4/2/08 12:55 am - Salem, OR
Yikes, I had to take the day off to rest because all those squats and running from the day before had my quads aching!  And it's not so fun when you're drinking tons of water and have to pee all day because sitting down on the toilet is HARD when your quads are screaming at ya!  Ouch!  I must be a glutton for punishment because I'm headed out to my weight lifting (and squat) class again this morning.  I'll be hurtin' for certain! --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Scott William
on 4/2/08 4:01 am
I did a tempo run at 1/2 marathon pace.  I only did 4.5 miles though. Also Bi's and back
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Linn D.
on 4/2/08 11:04 am - Missoula, MT
After being sick for a week (only one 35 min run last week), I managed a 35 min run on Monday plus a 30 minute swim.  Tuesday was just a 50 min spin class. Linn
donnainhouston
on 4/3/08 2:12 am - League City, TX
Joining in here.... Barbell Squats (4 sets of 15) alternating with Lunges (4 sets of 15) Single Legged Squats (2 sets of 15, set of 12, set of 10 Leg Curls (2 sets of 15 at 90 lbs, 2 set of 15 at 85 lbs.) 30 minutes Cardio - Treadmill After riding 100 miles over the weekend my legs still weren't recovered, so I felt every bit of it!
Most Active