Just started working out

doloresclaiborne
on 3/25/08 8:10 am - Lake Forest, CA
So here is my workout everyday. Should I change it, should I do more. The first 2 months I saw a big difference in my body shape. Now Im not seeing any results. I dont weigh myself so I dont know if the scale is moving. I started working out everyday on Jan 4th. I work out 7 days a week. 25 minutes treadmill 15% incline 3.2 mph 30 minutes eliptical level 2 3 sets bench press 30 lbs 3 sets latteral pulls 50 lbs (every other day) 3 sets bench row 50 lbs (every other day) 3 sets leg curls 30 lbs (every other day) 3 sets tricep overhead pull thing 30 lbs
kypdurran
on 3/25/08 11:14 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Hi Dolores.   Are you doing that workout every day?  You may want to break up different body parts for different days so you give you muscles a chance to recover.

For example.  On Monday do chest, Tuesday do back, Wednesday do legs, Thursday do shoulders and Friday do arms.   You can do cardio every day and maybe mix things up and do a long cardio session on Saturday or Sunday.   You also should probably take at least 1 day off a week as well.   That will give you body a chance to recover and rebuild.

Best of luck.

Chad 

Most Active