10 more minutes

camalamb
on 3/24/08 10:40 am, edited 3/24/08 10:42 pm - Greenville, SC

I went back to the gym today and it felt soooo good. I bumped my routine up 10min. Fifty ****ing minutes of consecutive exercise,me........ can you believe that. I definetely felt the difference once I was done, but I did it. I'm only 10min away from meeting my goal of 60min of exercise (Thank you Jesus, from which all my help comes) I don't think I've ever done 50min. of consecutive anything.....except maybe eat LOL. I have been using milk to help me meet my protein goals (adding sugar free hershy's syrup) but I remember the RD telling me I could use premixed chocolate milk too (but there were certain kinds) and I can't remember which ones. I bought fat free chocolate Nesquick but am scared to drink it has 30 grams of sugar for 8oz anybody know of any with less sugar?

Scott William
on 3/24/08 2:28 pm
I can't read your post with the color.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
camalamb
on 3/24/08 10:44 pm - Greenville, SC
Darkened the color... sorry sometimes the girl in me really takes over
Dana H.
on 3/25/08 1:18 am - Elmo, MT
Good Morning, Those little mini goals sure help me alot too.  When I started this in January, I would walk 2 miles, then I decided to devote the whole hour to walking and raising my heart rate, then I decided to add weight training, then I decided to incorperate running.  On average I spend about 60-70 minutes a day working out.  I walk/run for the first 40 minute then I do the weight training for 20 minutes then I cool down for 5 or so minutes.  Next week I plan to run 2 laps to every 1 lap I walk.  Maybe, just maybe I will get brave enough to get on the elliptical some day.  As for the protein.  I hate the shakes, but I think of it as medicine and drink one down after I work out.  I put one scoop in a small coffee cup with water and slam it like it were a shot.  It really helps my numbers.  
Back on Track Dana
preop 316, low post op 166, 200 regain, 189 now, 165 goal
www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ymdana    
Scott William
on 3/25/08 4:37 am
That's a great job on the exercise.  Those 10 minutes are nothing.  Go for it.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Most Active