Monday Workout

Dan_P.
on 3/24/08 3:52 am - Baltimore, MD
BodyPump class. 45 minutes. Where's my warmer weather? I ordered it two weeks ago and it's still not here.
Dana H.
on 3/24/08 4:03 am - Elmo, MT
Here is todays fitness journal.  I am actually running!  Any feedback from peeps would be appreciated! Electricity went off at the office.  Went and worked out.  Warmed up with 4 laps then every other lap I ran for 30 laps then I did upper body and finished up with 6 walking laps.  Total of 25 laps walking and 15 running.  Work out lasted 68 minutes. Average heart rate was 160 and Max heart rate was 188.   Spring is here, I just wi**** would warm up too.
Back on Track Dana
preop 316, low post op 166, 200 regain, 189 now, 165 goal
www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=ymdana    
wjoegreen
on 3/24/08 6:25 am - Colonial Heights, VA
Sounds like a good workout there Dana. I put on my hoodie and shorts with gloves and jogged 5 mi in 60 min at lunch. A plweasing start to my week.  It even drizzled on my a bit but as I decided to stay the course and not short cut it back to the office, behold the clouds parted and a bit of overcast sunlight dominated the rest of the way.  It was still a bit cool though.  The fleece hoodie kept me waaar5m and got a good sweat going too I didn't even realize till I got back and changed back into cubicle guy!! 
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Sporty Jill
on 3/24/08 8:30 am - Norfolk, VA
Right On, Joe....You are SUCH a ROCKSTAR!!! I'm heading to the ellipticle.  I did 5 miles on the treadmill yesterday and I can feel it today - haha.

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Rob S.
on 3/24/08 10:24 am - DE
This morning I got my first dose of physical theraphy.   It was great.  they had me do about 30-minutes of leg exercises.  Then I got tortured by the therapist with about 30-minutes of flexing my legs.  The guy took my legs to places they have never been.  I was almost in tears during parts of the flexing.  I was having trouble telling the difference between burn and pain.  Then it got downright painful.  He gave me a soft tissue massage on the right leg.  I tried to pretend it didn't hurt but it was deep.  The amazing thing is once the massage was finished, and the flexing started again, I was able to bend my degrees at 145 degrees, instead of the 95 I started at.  So maybe someday I'll be flexbile.  Next week I get to have the massage on both legs.  Meanwhile I need to do flexing exercises three times a day. This evening I got back to spinning hard in a one-hour hilly ride.  It was good to sweat hard again. Rob
Kevin A.
on 3/24/08 11:39 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Sorry Dan they must have sent that warm weather here!! It was almost 80 dergees today!!

Spin Class & weights-chest and back!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active