Tuesday exercise ...

Deanna34
on 3/18/08 7:30 am - Salem, OR
Hey all you exercise fanantics!  What did you do for exercise today??? I put in a fast 45 minutes on the elliptical.  Still taking it easy on my aching back.  Tomorrow I'm back to weight lifting class and running.  --Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Kevin A.
on 3/18/08 8:23 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I'm here!!

WEIGHTS-Legs, chest, shoulders and arms!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Sporty Jill
on 3/18/08 9:00 am - Norfolk, VA
Well....I was going to run today, but, I think I'm burning out a bit.  So, I did 35 minutes on the ellipticle, stretching and getting ready for some ab work.

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Scott William
on 3/18/08 10:54 am
I was in D.C. this morning.  I did a 1:10 minute run around downtown and the mall.  It was awesome.  It was my first trip to D.C. since I was about 6 years old.  I was much more impressed this time. I will call the run a Fartlek because I would sprint to catch the cross walks and slow down because I was tired.  It was also quite hilly running in the city.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Earl C.
on 3/18/08 11:09 am - Circleville, OH
I'm here too. 12:45 to 1:30 pm @ barbell Club pre warm up Low incline DB Press 40# 4 sets x 15 reps 10 min warm up Suspended Floor press medium grip superset seated calf raises Suspended close grip incline discus flyes superset hanging leg raises 8:15 pm to 9 pm @ work Wide Grip Pulldowns Inverted Rows 1 Arm DB Press 1 Arm Cable laterals Rear Cable Laterals superset diesel shrugs Earl

Don’t try to ride two horses with one ass. Stay focused on one goal.

MaryS
on 3/18/08 11:52 am - Long Island, NY
I ran 3 miles on the treadmill; 20 min on the stationary bike and 10 min on the arc trainer. Got my hubby to the gym today too, I am really happy about that.

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Linn D.
on 3/18/08 11:57 am - Missoula, MT
I've been a very good girl lately (the past 2 weeks) getting into the pool.  I managed 950 meters in 25 minutes then got out and did a 50-minute spin class. This doing bricks is almost as hard on me as some of the marathon training runs, but I might actually be trained enough for the triathlon in 4 weeks. Linn
Dan_P.
on 3/18/08 10:35 pm - Baltimore, MD
30 minutes eliptical.
liz A.
on 3/19/08 1:54 am

ran 1.5 miles (treadmill)

chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!  ACK!  
                                    -liz lemon

Most Active