I may kill myself

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/08 6:41 am - Miramar Beach, FL
My gym is doing a "summer challege", with several nice prizes.  I've decided I'm just too darned competitive.  I've put myself up against the gym hot shot, and flat out told him that I'm gonna win.  And did so in front of our whole Spinning class.  I don't know where I'll find more time than I spend in the gym *already*, but barring injury or illness I *will* win, LOL. Tami
kypdurran
on 3/11/08 8:15 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Good for you.  You can do it.  All it takes is training and determination.

Your doctor is Les Miles eh?  Amazing that in addition to being the best head coa*****ollege football for the great LSU Tigers he also does bariatric surgery on the side?!   Wow, what a coach! :)

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/08 8:17 am - Miramar Beach, FL
Go Tigers!!    Do not pass "Geaux", do not collect $200. WAR EAGLE! Tami
kypdurran
on 3/11/08 8:20 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Ooof.   I can tolerate Bama but I just downright hate Auburn...   Almost as much as Florida... 

At least we can both probably agree on hating Florida.    :)

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/08 11:40 am - Miramar Beach, FL
LOL, I'm good with that.  I'll give LSU one thing.  They know how to party.  I'm gonna get me a purple and gold shirt and crash one of their tailgate parties.   Tami
MaryS
on 3/11/08 8:52 am - Long Island, NY
Tami, I am torn now, I was going to wish you luck, but I might have to send you a big ROLL TIDE instead.  I am married to a bama fan, and needless to say I am one too. :) Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

(deactivated member)
on 3/11/08 11:42 am - Miramar Beach, FL
Well, although my son is a Junior at Auburn, my daughter is planning to go to Alabama.  So, ROLL TIDE right back at ya. Tami
MaryS
on 3/11/08 12:08 pm - Long Island, NY
From what I understand about the Auburn/Bama rivalry it iwill be fun at your house...LOL Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

marsheeeee
on 3/12/08 12:22 am - Jackson, MS
I went to Southern Mississippi (Brett Favre, anyone?)  so I can't contribute much to the school rivalry discussion, but I will say - you go girl!   You can do it.  Beat that gym hot shot.  We're behind you.   Marcia 
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/08 2:20 am - Miramar Beach, FL
He's cheating!  (The gym hot shot, that is.)  I checked his sheet.  He's on vacation this week, and knew I'd get ahead.  So, the last 3-4 days on his sheet showed 10 mi. for Spinning, 10-12 mi. on the Arc Trainer, and another 10-12 mi. on the stationary bike.  I can buy the miles for Spinning and the stationary bike, but the Arc Trainer accumulates the fewest miles of any piece of equipment.  I only did it once since the challenge started, because with the same exertion (heart rate) as I use on other pieces of cardio equipment, I only got 1.5 mi. in 30".  Based on that, he would have had to be on the Arc Trainer for over 3 hours PLUS a Spinning class, and another 45" or so on the stationary bike.  Oh, and he's a heavy duty lifter, and did strength work as well.   Cheaters **** me off!  I will so NOT flirt with him next week when he gets back.  Tami
Most Active