Tuesday's workout!

Scott William
on 2/26/08 11:24 am
Today I worked day shift.  I did a full body workout yesterday so I didn't have to lift today.  I ran 3 miles on my lunch break today.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Earl C.
on 2/26/08 11:47 am - Circleville, OH

Tuesday 12:50 pm to 1:30 pm @ barbell club DB Overhead press 30# 4 sets x 15 reps pre-warmup 10 min warm up Zercher Squats Power Snatch/Overhead squats Lunges with 120# of chain around my neck 8 pm @ work gym walk treadmill 25 min to stretch out a little bit Earl

Kevin A.
on 2/26/08 2:38 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Nice and easy 2 mile run!!! The weather is getting warm out here!! Looks like it might be 70 dergees on race day!!

4 days to go!!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Michelle D.
on 2/26/08 3:50 pm - Keno, OR
VSG on 06/18/07 with
I went on a field trip with my daughters class so I hit the gym in the afternoon instead of the am.  I got off to a rough start, as I am used to the early am rush at the gym that helps to push me... 1 hour cardio with 50 minutes being at max cardio heart rate 1 hour 15 minutes of lifting - I would have gone on until I dropped but I had to get home to the kiddies (I love what lifting is doing for my body)!! I need to come up with some good ideas for firming my inner thighs even more, as they are the only real issue that is still bothering me!
Michelle in Oregon   42 years old  - BMI 20.8 - 5' 7" tall and 133 lbs.
married to Fireman John VSG 5/06 @ LapSF  - 6'2" and 190 pounds

I am Thankful for all the Servicemen and Women because

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Deanna34
on 2/26/08 11:52 pm - Salem, OR
Great workout Michelle! Have you tried doing squats for your inner thighs?  If you stand in an extra wide stance (wider than shoulder width) with your toes pointed out slightly and squeeze when you lift up from the squat, that will really help. Do you have a group weight lifting class at your gym?  I like this class because it works your whole body and we always do a huge squat track!  It always pumps me up! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

(deactivated member)
on 2/27/08 12:01 am - Cleveland Heights, OH
Try plie squats and inner thigh left lifts - here's a link to info on how to do these (Superset item #3) http://exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/l/blsupersetlo wer.htm It's really challenging to isolate your inner thigh muscles, but it's doable.   Good luck firming up those inner things even more!!! Kellie
Deanna34
on 2/26/08 11:55 pm - Salem, OR
I did 45 minutes walking on a hill program on the treadmill at 3.8 mph.  For some reason I was really sore from the previous days weight training and run so I took it easy. Deanna

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

MaryS
on 2/26/08 11:57 pm - Long Island, NY
I ran 3 miles at the gym.  I incorporated speed intervals into those miles and I was huffing and puffing by the end!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

liz A.
on 2/27/08 2:37 am

yesterday:

10 min warmup

ran 1.5 miles.

walked/ran the rest of the 5k.  

collapsed.

Rob S.
on 2/27/08 9:52 am - DE
Did a 75-minute spinning class today.  Some kind of virtual trip to Key West. Rob
Most Active