Check off another one - Completed first 5K

ermath
on 2/26/08 1:04 am - Hammond, LA
I appreciate that, Kevin!  Thanks.
Age: 30, Height: 5'9", Weight: 437/185/170, Sur: RNY Nov05

kypdurran
on 2/25/08 11:58 am - Baton Rouge, LA

Great job!   We're gonna have to hook up and run a few miles together before the Classic rolls around.  You're gonna do fine!   The miles fly by during that race.  The crowds are triple what you saw yesterday and there will be many more crazy people dressed up and running not to mention the 'aid stations' that hand out beer, coffee, hot dogs and all kinda other crazy assortments of food.  :)   It's a great race and it's always one of my favorites.

Congrats again Erin!   Awesome job.

ermath
on 2/26/08 1:23 am - Hammond, LA
Chad:   I need to get more outdoor running in. . .I think that was a big part of my struggle was I had become a little too acclimated to treadmill and indoor track running.  I am looking forward to the Classic, and my running partner will be there with me this time (another difference with Sunday).  Yes, we will definitely need to run sometime in the next few weeks (yikes!).   And, thanks again for becoming the poster child for WLS. . .whether that was intended.  I emailed Monday's article to quite a few people, and everyone unanimously agrees that this obsession is nuts. . .*grin* ~Erin
Age: 30, Height: 5'9", Weight: 437/185/170, Sur: RNY Nov05

frueta
on 2/26/08 8:00 am
Congratulations Erin, You did a great job.  Good luck on the 10k
Most Active