how many days

liz A.
on 2/22/08 9:42 pm
just curious how many days do you workout per week?    I'm aiming for 5.   but the past couple weeks have been having a hard time getting in that 5th day.... maybe I can try to do a shorter one or something.  or I'm going to need to become a morning person & start working out before work (gross) thats it.  I'm quitting working.   *searches craigs list for a sugar daddy* thanks for any insight Kellee
Linn D.
on 2/23/08 12:53 am - Missoula, MT
It all depends on what I'm training for, but I generally work out 5-6 days a week.  Sometimes the 6th day is just something fun like snowmobiling, and sometimes it's a fun spin class on the weekend when I have time. I have a hard time pushing myself for improvement when I'm not training for something, so I'm usually on some sort of a training plan that calls for workouts 6 days a week.  I'm going to try really hard to get in a swim this weekend, but my body is pretty tired this week. I only run 3-4 days a week, the others are cross training of some sort.  Shorter workouts are also good if you can get the intensity high enough to get the heart going.  My Friday workout was just a 30 minute run, but I'm working on increasing my speeds... Linn
Rob S.
on 2/23/08 3:23 am - DE
Most weeks I train 5-6 days.  Usually its two runs during the week and one long run on the weekend.  In between runs I usually hit a spinning class followed by body pump or body bar class. I also like to train for something.  Right now it is the half-marathon in two weeks.  After that I have a couple of century bike rides, trying to better my 5k time, and training for my first marathon in 2009.  Training for something keeps you motivated and anxious to hit the gym and the roads. Enjoy, Rob 
Deanna34
on 2/23/08 5:43 am - Salem, OR
I work out 6 days a week.  Two of those days I go to the gym twice in a day to get my favorite classes in.   Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active