random

liz A.
on 2/20/08 3:11 am
I just bought my first running magazine.  dorky I know.  but I was kind of excited. 
Deanna34
on 2/20/08 6:34 am - Salem, OR

By any chance, is it Runners World?  I got a subscription to that one and I LOVE it when it comes in the mail!  Who would have ever thought???  Tee hee! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

liz A.
on 2/20/08 6:49 am
why yes, yes it is! I dont know why buying  that made me feel giddy.  yet here I am. 
Deanna34
on 2/20/08 7:08 am - Salem, OR
You should totally buy yourself a subscription to it!  I get so excited everytime I get a new issue! Aren't we weird?!  Ha, ha! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Kevin A.
on 2/20/08 7:00 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I bought my first running magazine last year!! I was thinking wow this is crazy!! Now I look for them all the time when I pass a magazine rack!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Cassie W.
on 2/20/08 7:36 am
When I get mine, I sit and read it cover to cover and dream of all the places I'm going to run over the next few decades.   It was an ad in Runner's World that lured me to the Disney half marathon.   Recently there was an ad for an Alaskan cruise that piqued my interest - a race in each port culminating in a half marathon.  I may just have to save up for that one.  Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

liz A.
on 2/20/08 8:22 am

an Alaskan cruise sounds sooo awesome.  *daydreaming*

Scott William
on 2/20/08 9:56 pm
I have subscriptions to Runners World, Running Times and New England Runner.  They all seem to come the same week of the month.  The other three weeks are a killer with all the waiting.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Most Active