Gazelle

jlyn412
on 2/20/08 2:42 am - Atlanta, GA
Hi all! I am looking into purchasing a piece of exercise equipment and am curious about the experiences you all have had. I am reading all about Tony Little's Gazelle because it seems that the low impact workout it provides would be great. My only question is about quality. The Gazelle Edge is very inexpensive, around $100 but seems it might not be very sturdy. The Gazelle Power Plus is around $300 and looks to be more sturdy, but I have read very conflicting reviews about both. Has anyone had experience with either of these or any Tony Little product for that matter? I would love to know what you guys think.

TT/TL/AL/BL with Aug 6/15/2012! Looking good so far!

liz A.
on 2/20/08 2:46 am

I tend to boycott his stuff based on sheer principle that he needs a haircut.

I'm no help, sorry.

jlyn412
on 2/20/08 3:43 am - Atlanta, GA
LOL! He definitely needs a haircut!

TT/TL/AL/BL with Aug 6/15/2012! Looking good so far!

sfnativewm
on 2/20/08 5:16 am
I have been using my gazelle and love it.  I was also given an elliptical trainer but find my knees hurt after a short period.  I think once I lose about 50 more lbs I will not be using the gazelle for much longer.  I find it is a great tool for someone like me who never exercized!~Ann~
gmshah
on 3/10/08 3:05 am - manassas, VA

Hi, I purchased a Gazelle about 3 years ago, and still love it. It's a strong piece of machine. Depending on how long ago you've had your surgery, I would double check with the doctor first. Nonetheless, go ahead and purchase it! I bought it through the HSN website and paid it in small installments. Good luck! G.

Most Active