Tuesday's workout

Scott William
on 2/19/08 2:31 am
I will call today a rest day. How about you!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Dan_P.
on 2/19/08 3:43 am - Baltimore, MD
25 minute swim. Breathe out, Breathe out, Breathe out, Breathe in. Repeat.
liz A.
on 2/19/08 4:13 am

I am terribly frustrated, cause by the time I get near my home I am so ready to kill people from the commute home & the weather being horrible & nearly dying 7 times on my way into work this morning alone...that I dont want to drive the rest of the way to the gym.....& just want to go home.

but if I went, I could use that anger toward a good workout, but may not actually make it there. 

its a vicious circle.

nutshell:  I need to move south.

Cassie W.
on 2/19/08 6:10 am
I did 6 miles in my new New Balance 1223s.  They are heavenly - so much more cushioning than  my Brooks Adreneline GTS7s. I was scheduled for a 3 miler, but it looks like snow for the rest of the week, so I had to get the miles in while the weather was good. Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

liz A.
on 2/19/08 9:13 am
ok I sucked it up & went to the gym did 20 min elliptical 45 min tread stretching *need/want to get that strength training back in.  I was actually glad that I went.  I need to  remember how I feel afterwards when I am reluctant to go.
Cassie W.
on 2/19/08 9:45 am

You go girl!  Congratulations on busting through the stress of the day with a great workout!   Cassie

"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Kevin A.
on 2/19/08 10:15 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Good Job!!! Work off that stress!!

Today's was my off day!! But I thought about workout if that counts??
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Earl C.
on 2/19/08 9:45 am - Circleville, OH

25 min on treadmill at work today for me. Just to grease the gears. :) Earl

Linn D.
on 2/19/08 10:47 am - Missoula, MT
Started my day at 5am, at work by 6, school by 10, work 1-5, dinner, work 6-7, kayak roll classes soon (8:30-10:30).  I'd call it a rest day, but I didn't get much rest. My goal for tomorrow is a speed run in the morning and a swim in the afternoon.  Light work day, so heavier workout day.  We'll see how it goes tomorrow., Linn
MaryS
on 2/19/08 11:21 am - Long Island, NY
I ran a mile.  I decided to dedicate Tuesdays to speed work.  I intended to do more, but the cold and wind did me in - it was too painful!

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Most Active