Increased Workout

camalamb
on 2/18/08 2:31 pm - Greenville, SC
Ok. I kicked it up a notch I Increased my routine by 7 min doesn't sound like a lot but boy did I feel it, I didn't think i was going to make it but i did, man did that feel good. I went for about 40 min and think ill keep it there for now and slowly build up to 60min I feel good about it (afterwards of course). I have noticed that lately I'm getting cravings for food I wonder if the exercise is increasing my appetite or if my appetite is returning when is that suppose to happen anyway? I'm 3 months out and go back for my check up this thursday extrememly excited to see how much I've lost. 381/~299/150
Scott William
on 2/19/08 2:26 am, edited 2/19/08 2:26 am
"I have noticed that lately I'm getting cravings for food I wonder if the exercise is increasing my appetite"  in my experience - yes - yes - yes!  The increased exercise definitely increased my appetite.  Make sure that you form the new eating habbits before really increasing the exercise.  I pretty much eat what I did before but now I exercise.  That is a bad trap to fall into.  Good luck
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
camalamb
on 2/20/08 5:52 am - Greenville, SC
Thanks for the advice tomorrow's my three month weigh in wish me luck
Linn D.
on 2/19/08 10:52 am - Missoula, MT
I agree with Scott.  My appetite increases when my workouts increase.  I don't eat the way I used to, but I do eat more often.  Just be careful about what foods you increase as your appetite increases.  Carbs are okay for cardio exercise, but choose them well. Linn
Most Active