Pilates

buttercup1030
on 2/14/08 9:00 am

I started working out almost 7 weeks ago and it is going great so far. On MWF I weight train (takes about 45 mins to do it all) my arms, legs and back and most times do 20-40 mins of cardio. I've been doing 45-60 mins of cardio on TRS and also crunches on one of those exercise balls at the gym. I can definitely see results everywhere on my body...except for my belly. It's like I do all of these crunches and have nothing to show for it; my belly feels as big as ever (even though my measurements are getting smaller, I can't see a difference.) So this past Tuesday I started doing Pilates, and today was my second Pilates workout, and I really like it! I can really feel the burn and hope this will help me get rid of my gut. Anyone here do Pilates? Good experience with it?

suz1015
on 2/25/08 2:05 am
I have been doing the Windsor Pilates - and yes, love it!  I can see the difference. I can definately feel the difference. Keep it up, I am sure you will see results. The stomach is always a hard place to get results so try not to get discouraged. Good luck!
Most Active