Business it picking up on the Exercise and Fitness Board.

Scott William
on 2/12/08 2:07 pm
It is great to see so many people here contributing every day.  It is also great to see lots of new faces to the board.  Here is a personal thanks to Earl for keeping things going through the early days and back to the old forum days. Lets keep this going.  This board goves me more motivation than anything else. Thanks everyone.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
liz A.
on 2/12/08 9:34 pm

it truly does.

I am glad I found it.  you guys really help keep me motivated!  which is just what I was looking for!

soooooo thanks!!!  (oh & I plugged this board to some friends too, but one she said she got caught up in looking at the before/after pics & never made it to the actual board  )

Linn D.
on 2/12/08 10:18 pm - Missoula, MT
I don't get much out of the other boards being so far out and not having real weight gain issues.  This board gives me the kind of outlet and motivation for keeping with the exercise program.  Even when you're already training for something, it's nice to share those "WOW" moments with others who understand and have some of the same issues you may have. I'm also glad this board is here! Linn
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/08 10:52 pm - Miramar Beach, FL

I appreciate those of you who've kept it going, too!  The beautiful thing about the exercise forum is that it brings together people from all areas of OH who might not run into each other otherwise, and that we share a common goal of fitness.  Some boards get downright depressing, with bickering and trolls, and this forum is always uplifting.  Thanks, ya'll! Tami

Earl C.
on 2/13/08 9:19 am - Circleville, OH
Thanks Scott. I guess OCD comes in handy some times.  Oh, wait...that's IBS. I'm with Scott. Everyone join in and post often.  All you lurkers out there. I've never seen anyone get harrassed or trashed on this board. It doesn't seem to be the place for all the drama I've seen on the other boards on OH. So join in. Ahhh the old days. Are you trying to say I'm old Scott? Oh, wait...I am. Earl
Most Active