Tuesday Workouts!!

Kevin A.
on 2/12/08 6:41 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Alright step right up and tell the group what you have done today!!

2 mile run!! Weight!! Chest, Back and Abs!! I been avoiding doing abs but its time to start working my core!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Deanna34
on 2/12/08 7:08 am - Salem, OR
I put in 45 minutes on the elliptical (cross training program) and I made sure I kept it above 160 strides per minute!  I was booking! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Rob S.
on 2/12/08 8:22 am - DE
It's not fair.  We got ice and bad roads so I had to stay in tonight.  Did a little bit of work with free weights at home but it's just not the same a****ting the gym.  Tomorrow is a new day. Rob
liz A.
on 2/12/08 9:42 am
approx 50 min tread running 2.5 min every 4 min. I accidentally stopped the machine when I thought I was just pausing it, so I'm not sure how long I was actually on the thing. but I know I did 5k at least. resistance training was not killing the people in front of me on the commute home that took FOREVER. (i hate winter)
Earl C.
on 2/12/08 9:55 am - Circleville, OH
30 min walk on treadmill @ work gym tonight. Earl “A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Gagelot
Cassie W.
on 2/12/08 10:02 am
Still  foolish enough to brave the elements.  Ran just over 3 miles outdoors in the blowing snow.  It looked like it was going to hold off when I started, but at least I beat the sleet. Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Linn D.
on 2/12/08 10:57 am - Missoula, MT
Just a little spin class today.  Actually it was a 50-min killer!  Not so sure I'm going to want to do my speed run tomorrow! Linn
(deactivated member)
on 2/12/08 11:16 am - Miramar Beach, FL
Spinning for me, 55" @ 145 bpm avg. Tami
Scott William
on 2/12/08 2:03 pm
I worked a double shift last night so today was quick. 2 mile run 15 min stretching quick chest quick Tri's quick shoulders Out!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Most Active