Grand Rapids Michigan -- Walking Buddies??

Guate Wife
on 2/10/08 5:56 am, edited 2/10/08 11:03 am - Grand Rapids, MI
I am hoping to find some walking buddies around the East Grand Rapids / Calvin College / Forest Hills area.  Possibly schedule 3 times per week.  Set goals on distance, level of intensity, etc... Any interest ed walkers in my area?  Send me a PM, and let's get started supporting each other towards our fitness goals!

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

liz A.
on 2/10/08 7:05 am
hey there, when it gets warmer than 4 degrees I'd be glad to walk with you.   we also had the same surgeon. I love Dr Kemmeter! 
Guate Wife
on 2/10/08 11:02 am - Grand Rapids, MI
This weather has really messed up my walking!  So much ice under the snow for the last couple of weeks.  The last good walk I got in was during the thunderstorm last week! We were just having a mini-Dr.K fan club meeting on the DS board.  A new poster has a Feb 20 surgery date. Let me know what kind of weather you will walk in, and I will get in touch with you! Thanks, Kim

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Most Active