Who Want's to Run???

Kevin A.
on 2/10/08 3:34 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
We have alot of runners out there so I was looking for a race we could all meet up and run. So is anyone interested in running the Disney 1/2 marathon Aug. 31 Labor Day weekend? I think it is best 1/2 marathon but it does sellout fast!! Or if there any other races out the you think would be a good race let me know..

I'm still thinking about Chicago marathon???

http://disneyworldsports.disney.go.com/dwws/en_US/westcoast/listing?name=WestCoastEventListingPage&bhcp=1

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
MaryS
on 2/10/08 9:54 pm - Long Island, NY
Kevin, I'd love to meet for a race.  I asked my husband what he thought about going to CA for the Disney 1/2 marathon and we are thinking about it.  We are going to see if it fits into the schedule and budget. Mary

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

Kirsten :-)
on 2/11/08 3:04 am - Agoura Hills, CA
Ooooh......busted!!!!    Thought you were retiring????  I told you you'd never be able to stop....you are a runner now, like it or not!    I'll get us signed up for Rock and Roll right away!  2 1/2 more weeks till Marathon day!!! 
Kevin A.
on 2/11/08 4:25 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Are you staking me!!! I'm retiring from marathons not running!! Well maybe Chicago and that's it!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Kirsten :-)
on 2/11/08 4:31 am - Agoura Hills, CA
Nope......just checking the board over here to see if I can get any ideas for my next adventure after L.A.  :-)  Retired from Marathons huh?  Yep.....Chicago IS a marathon!  LOL  I've heard that so many times before....."after Disneyland I'm retiring......after L.A. I'm retiring".  You're not retiring!!!!!  YOU ARE A RUNNER......A MARATHON RUNNER!!!!  Just wait till we cross that finish line.....you're going to be hooked!  LOL
Most Active