I need some advise.........

Twinmama06
on 2/10/08 12:12 am - NJ
Has anyone heard of the "FIRM" video workouts, I was thinking of getting it to workout at home.  I can't join a gym right now because I have a set a twin girls(15 months old)  and on my days off , the nanny is off, so I was wondering if anyone could recommed this program or any other that come to mind.  Sandy
Linn D.
on 2/10/08 11:24 am - Missoula, MT
Hi Sandy, I haven't heard of them, but if you think it is something you can commit to, I say go for it.  As long as you are committed to getting 30 min of good cardio, that's really all you need to get started. Linn
shoop727
on 2/10/08 11:37 am - CA
I used to use these, they're pretty basic. I think you'd get more value out of just dancing to your favorite iPod tunes.... It doesn't matter what you're doing, as long as you get your heart rate up for more than 30 minutes. Make a dance mix and dance for your twins. Win/win!!!
deb_m
on 2/18/08 11:43 pm - Sanford, NC
Hi Sandy, Since you're early out, I think the Firm videos would be a great thing for you!  Especially since you're looking for something you can do at home. They'll give you your cardio, and will really give you some toning as you're loosing your weight.  I had them years ago and they were on the hard side for me then.  I'm sure they will get to easy for you eventually, but that's the goal, right?  Use them until then and after that you can move on to something more complex! Good luck!
Deb
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker 

Most Active