Tuesday Workout

Dan_P.
on 2/4/08 9:42 pm - Baltimore, MD
36 minute run. 15 minute warm up. 10 minute speed bursts. 11 minute cool down. Approx. 4 miles.
KTBee
on 2/5/08 6:17 am
Great! I worked out for an hour and 15 minutes with the trainer.  Started with a 10 minute warmup and did 3 sets of overall leg, chest, back and abs work. Followed it all with half hour of cardio. It was a tough workout this time.  I had to take the last few days off from dealing with a particularly wicked sinus infection and some nasty procedure to "wash" out my sinuses.  The antibiotics and prescriptions they have me on are really affecting what I can and cannot do.   Katy B
liz A.
on 2/5/08 8:30 am
I'm just starting with this "running" thing you all speak of so often so I did 50 min treadmill with 2 min intervals of running about every 8 min 15 min leg & ab strength training. what I learned today :  *I STILL need an ipod (I accept donations) *I like to be in synch with the person running or walking next to me. *the muscle on the top of my thigh(????)  is weak....but not for long. 
Cassie W.
on 2/5/08 9:55 am
3 mile recovery run at an average pace of 11:30.  It was 42 in Central New York today, so I only needed one layer! Spring will be here before we know it. Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Rob S.
on 2/5/08 9:52 am - DE
All right, Dan, I'm not sure that 5:42am qualifies as Tuesday.  We need to put some rules around when the day starts!  Good job, your getting fast! Tonight I did a short 2-mile run (I had twenty minutes to kill), followed by an hour spinning class.  Then as I was leaving the gym, the body pump instructor shamed me into taking her class.  I just can't say no to these trainers.  My wife thinks I'm having an affair with the gym(LOL).  I'm beat, and ready to go to bed. Rob
Earl C.
on 2/5/08 10:15 am - Circleville, OH
8 pm to 9 pm @ work gym 10 min walk on treadmill to wake up 25 mins of rotator cuff and ab work 20 min walk on treadmill Earl

“Don’t worry about whether your glass is half full or half empty, be grateful you have a glass at all.”

Linn D.
on 2/5/08 11:17 am - Missoula, MT
No spinning classes when I could go today so did 30 minutes on the elliptical, 30 minutes strength training, then 600 meters swimming. Boy I wish I didn't hate swimming.  That part of tri training is going to kill me.  It is getting a little easier, though. Linn
Kevin A.
on 2/6/08 12:20 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
2 mile run!! Man that hurt!!

Weights Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active