Sunday workout...

Rob S.
on 2/3/08 1:21 am - DE
Jeez, I never started one of these. Ran 6.3 miles in 54 minutes outside.  Slipped twice on the ice, but my new running partner really helps to keep me moving. Now I can sit back and enjoy the Super Bowl. Rob
Sporty Jill
on 2/3/08 4:14 am - Norfolk, VA
Hi There.... I was a weinie and ran 4 miles on the treadmill.  Then, did some kickboxing and LOTS of stretching! Off to a Superbowl party! Enjoy the game!!!!

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

Deanna34
on 2/3/08 7:41 am - Salem, OR
I decided to forgo the wet, rainy, cold outdoor run and I wimped out and went to the gym ... ran 3 miles and walked 1.25 miles.  But, I got it done! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

liz A.
on 2/3/08 7:48 am
I started strength training again today.  I am weak.   but not for long.... 25 min elliptical.   it felt good to be back at it, cant wait to build up my strength & endurance  also, I need an ipod. 
Earl C.
on 2/3/08 10:40 am - Circleville, OH

Sunday 1:30 pm quickee 25 minute workout at  home gym before work, working weak areas ab work warmup Incline DB press superset Seated Calf Raises Glute Ham Raises superset 1 legged calf raises Decline leg raises superset grip and forearm work 8 pm @ work walked treadmill 30 min Planned 11 pm @ work walk treadmill 20 min Earl

Cassie W.
on 2/4/08 8:47 am
I planned to run 6 miles, but my running partner and I were having such a good run, we did 8. This was the first time that we used my Garmin GPS to help us better manage our pace.  We typically go out too fast.  I set the alerts to warn us every time we ran faster than our desired pace. We were able to finish strong with the controlled pace. Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active