Friday Workout

Dan_P.
on 2/1/08 2:21 am - Baltimore, MD
Kept it a little light today. 1/2 hour of BodyPump class. Stayed for squats, chest, and back and hamstrings.
Brian Meiers
on 2/1/08 3:03 am - SF Bay Area, CA
RNY on 08/18/04 with
2 hours spin on bike- leg loosener for the weekend. core work & stretching
Scott William
on 2/1/08 4:13 am
Nothing at all - complete rest day.  What I had to do today, I did yesterday.  Ha, ha!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Deanna34
on 2/1/08 5:43 am - Salem, OR
1 hour weight training class followed by 30 minutes on the elliptical.  I'm going to force myself to get up early in the morning tomorrow to run in the COLD RAIN! Yuck!  But I'm trying to convince my inner voice to be inspiring instead.  Oh joy, I get to run in the rain tomorrow!  Woo hoo! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Kevin A.
on 2/1/08 7:07 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I'm loading up on carbs and rest today!! Getting ready for 26 mile Saturday!!

Oh I do have to bowl tonight!! Is bowling exercise??
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Rob S.
on 2/1/08 9:50 am - DE
You deserve the rest.  Have fun with the 26 tomorrow.  I am curious how you handle your intake.  A lot of people recommend the Accelerade and Eurodox, but both are really heavy on the sugar side so I'm still searching for an alternative.  I found Cytomax (only 3 grams) so I'm going to give that a try on Sunday. BTW, bowling is only exercise if you throw strikes. Rob
Most Active