Thursday Workout

michelle O.
on 1/31/08 10:57 am - Tampa, FL
Ok, it's a little late but it's been a busy day. I only did 20 mins on the arc trainer and some lifting working on my back..it's better then nothing and you all are so kicking my butt with all the marathon running!!!! You all ROCK!!! Earl and the workouts you do make me sore just reading them... Thanks gang for inspiring me!!!
Rob S.
on 1/31/08 8:23 pm - DE

Monday:  1 hour spinning class.  20-minutes on the stair stepper. Tuesday:  4 miles in 40 minutes (short track, hurts the hips because you feel like you are always turning). Wednesday:  1 hour spinning class.  Upper body weights. Thursday:  4 miles in 38 minutes (on the treadmill which I hate, because it is so fake)!  Can't wait for the weather to improve so I can get back outside and do some real running. Rob

Scott William
on 1/31/08 8:46 pm

Short version. 50 min TM Bi's - Tri's - Chest - Back - Shoulders and 15 minutes of stretching. 

Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Dan_P.
on 1/31/08 11:28 pm - Baltimore, MD
1000 meter swim. Various intervals/rests. Still a struggle, but maybe less of a one? Day 4 of triathlon training complete.
Kevin A.
on 2/1/08 12:04 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Weights- Arms & Shoulders!!

Cardio-2 mile run!!

Now I get Friday off to rest for 26 miles on Saturday!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active