Sunday Workout

MaryS
on 1/27/08 10:13 am - Long Island, NY
Ok...I have to post today because I actually did have somewhat of a workout!  First one in 5 weeks!  Rodney and I went for a dance lesson today.  It was the first one in about two months and it was so much fun!  I also did some stretching and rolling in anticipation of getting back to running next week. 

5'6" - 302/155-158 

Check my success story on my surgeon's website: my story
Check my blog: LosingForLife.com
Ran NYC Marathon 11/4/07 5:27:06

deb_m
on 1/27/08 10:37 am - Sanford, NC
Dance lessons sounds fun. I went swimming today.  30 mins freestyle (2-4 laps at a time with 15 second rest), 15 mins breaststroke, and 10 minutes kickboard. I had started working on running, but ran into such severe pain in my hip.  I pushed through it for awhile, but it just kept getting worse, so I decided I'd move on.  Swimming is my fave anyway, so now that I found an indoor pool in the area, I'm a happy girl!
Deb
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker 

Earl C.
on 1/27/08 12:48 pm - Circleville, OH
I'm still aching from yesterday but did a few little training sessions, just to move more than anything. 1:15 pm to 1:30 @ home gym Abs 4 sets Incl DB press superset 1 legged calf raises 4 sets seated calf raise superset Glute Ham raises Grip Work 8:30 pm @ work gym walk treadmill 20 min 11:15 pm @ work gym walk treadmill 20 min Earl
Rob S.
on 1/27/08 11:22 pm - DE
Sunday was a beautiful day outside!  Since I finished my 30-day triathalon, I now have started to train in earnest toward completing my first half-marathon in March (and eventually the Disney 2009 marathon).  The Ceasar Rodney half is March 9th.  So Sunday morning, I ran 5.5 miles with my new training partner.  It is my first time running (except for the dualathon where they are prohibited) without my iPod.  She loves to talk, and push me, and nag me about my posture, so the runs are good.  We're both going to start work at improving our times.  Rob
Most Active