compresser

inofwls
on 1/23/08 7:11 am
Hi guys, I am having a hard time jogging, My behind is jingling. clapping or whatever you want to call it, I can not take it! I do not want to stop my training for my first 5k, this is very discouraging. Do I have to jog in spanx??? is there a compressor garment  I can buy for fitness.
Linn D.
on 1/23/08 9:06 am - Missoula, MT

There are a few options out there.  Some people use compression shorts.  They aren't cheap, but serve the purpose.  There are many options on leg length also, and lots of people wear shorts over them.  Other people run in tights and put on shorts over them (or not).  Other people even use bike shorts or triathlon shorts to run in (I saw this at the marathon). One of the nice things about these shorts and tights for running is they also tend to keep the chafing betwen the legs at bay if you get them long enough. One of the best sites I've used is Road Runner Sports. They have a fabulous selection of all sorts of running gear and shoes.  You can even call and talk to someone about your needs and they will help you find just the thing you're looking for.  I almost never shop for running gear anywhere else. I hope this helps give you some ideas. Linn

Most Active