Tuesday workout

Earl C.
on 1/22/08 10:08 am - Circleville, OH
8 pm @ work gym 15 min Ab and rotator cuff work 30 min on treadmill, tried a few intervals, when my chest stops hurting I'll let you know how that worked out. Earl
Linn D.
on 1/22/08 12:54 pm - Missoula, MT
Today: 50 min studio cycling class. Got into the pool for the first time in over a year!  10 laps.  Not too bad for starters. Linn
Kevin A.
on 1/22/08 1:44 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Weights- Chest, Back, Shoulder and arms!!

2 mile run!!

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
michelle O.
on 1/22/08 10:55 pm - Tampa, FL
Hey Earl,  Great job on the workout! How are you anyways?
Earl C.
on 1/23/08 12:54 am - Circleville, OH

Hey Michelle, How are you doing? Are you still recovering? I'm doing  pretty good. On a short vacation the next few days from work. Had to burn the last of my vacation time before the new fiscal year. :) Hernia surgery seems to be about 99% successful and healed. I think I popped one out the other day...sitting on the couch of all things. All the lifting and ab work I do and it popped out on the couch while I'm just sitting there. In the same location they repaired. I squatted heavy a few days after that so I don't think it's anything for me to worry about right now. I'm settled in with my Fiancee in Circleville, Ohio now. No kids and a dog. Life is good. Hope you're feeling better. Earl

wjoegreen
on 1/23/08 5:51 am - Colonial Heights, VA
4 miles at lunch. Hoping to get back out tonight. Rain forecast for tomorrow,....hope they are wrong or I may have to get wet.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
wjoegreen
on 1/23/08 12:43 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
Just for the record and accountability. I made it out this evening for a second 4 miler. Feel pretty good about getting out in the dark and cold. Now if I can get to sleep I will really be joyful. (Can yuo be joyful and sleep at teh same time?)  Im gonna go give it a try. Happy Wedneday morning
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Most Active