Disney race report.

Rob S.
on 1/21/08 9:36 am - DE
Amazing job, Scott.  Can't believe you did both days!  I'm still not sure why anyone would do that, but it sure appears that you had a lot of fun. Rob
Scott William
on 1/21/08 11:55 pm
I wish I had a better reason than an extra medal and extra shirt.  Perhaps it is also that every race I go to this year, I will be able to say that no matter how many places ahead of me that you finish, I probably did something that you didn't.  (not you of course, the people I run with). 
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
wjoegreen
on 1/21/08 10:44 am - Colonial Heights, VA
You are one amazing stud. Love your posts. Let me know when you publish your first book on Running; from Rookie to Animal. I want a copy!!!! 
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Kevin A.
on 1/21/08 11:40 pm - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Amazing story Scott!! You are Da Man!!! Pictures of your little boy holding that sign almost makes me want to !! Almost!!!

So what next??? Ironman?? 50K??100K??

"You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Scott William
on 1/21/08 11:58 pm
Thanks man.  Thinking of the sign still gets me choked up.  So far I have fun three marathons and the thought of 50K is not out of the question.  50 Miles - forget it.  I can't immagine how I would feel after that.  Maybe I shouldn't rule it out.  When my son goes to school full time I will have more time to train but for today - forget it. 
Scott

Deanna34
on 1/22/08 1:38 am - Salem, OR
Scott, you are my hero!!! I can't even imagine how you made it through all that ... you're amazing!  Your son is sure cute!  Loved all your pictures! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Scott William
on 1/22/08 5:05 am
I am not sure about hero but thanks anyway.  I didn't do anything that anybody on this board couldn't do if they were as stupid as me.  That's my boy.  Thanks
Scott

Dan_P.
on 1/22/08 3:00 am - Baltimore, MD
Thanks for the post Scott. Sounds like an awesome time. Thanks the the pics too. You and your kid. You look like so many of us feel. I signed up for the 2009 full last week. Got my championship chip in the mail on Saturday. I'm way pumped! -Dan
Rob S.
on 1/22/08 4:09 am - DE
Hey Dan, Do you know where you are staying yet?  I'm signing up this week but I'm not sure about the logistics.  Send any help my way. Rob
Dan_P.
on 1/22/08 4:44 am - Baltimore, MD
No idea yet. I'm floating the idea of going for a longer visit/vacation with my extended family. Will try to get more of a committment from them over the next couple of weeks and then firm up plans. We've got friends who are part of the Disney condo club (or some such thing) and may take advantage of that if possible. I'll let you know. Maybe Scott has some ideas?
Most Active