Leslie Sansone

Blessed B
on 1/20/08 7:31 am
Hi guys! Just thought I would share a good workout with you all. Leslie Sansone has walk at home dvd's and I think they are awesome! They are easy to do and she is very positive and uplifting!! I have a 5 mile walk and it goes by really quick! The three mile one does as well. If you're looking for a good walking workout she's awesome!!!

Taking one day at a time.

lizzybear
on 1/21/08 4:14 am - Olympia, WA
I have her DVDs, too, and really like them.  My sister and I have started being workout buddies and we do my bowflex three times a week and use Leslie's walking DVDs three days a week.  I had torn the ligaments in my right ankle and my sister has a bad knee, so these are perfect for us - low impact enough and my sis just keeps walking through any squats or lunges.  I've been slowly getting back on the treadmill, but for some reason, walking on it bothers my ankle more than walking with Leslie - so she's my walking partner for now.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

inofwls
on 1/23/08 7:55 am
Hello Lizzy, how long have you owned your bowflex? is it working for you? which model do you have? Thank you in advance.

-Maryama

"Beauty is not in the face, Beauty is a light in the heart"
          -Khalil Gibran

lizzybear
on 1/24/08 11:01 am, edited 1/24/08 11:02 am - Olympia, WA

I've had my bowflex for almost a month now - hubby got it for me for Christmas and I've been using it for about 3 weeks now.  Then when my surgeon's physician's assistant called to tell me my 3-month check-up had to be rescheduled because he's in surgery on the day someone scheduled me to come in, I told her about the bowflex and she said not to do it anymore until I came in for my check-up and they cleared me to use it.  Apparently I wasn't supposed to do weights or stuff like that for at least 12-15 weeks.  Oops, didn't know that.  But I hope to be cleared when I go see her next Tuesday, because I love it!  My sister and I workout together and we both love it.

Highest 323 / Surgery Day 289 / Current 165 - RNY 10-27-07, Hit Goal 08-18-08. Tummy tuck 10-28-09 - UW Plastic Surgery Residency Ctr, Breast/Arm Lift w/Dr. Sepehr Egrari in Bellevue, WA on 5-22-13!

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance.  Unknown

Most Active