Weird; ? about bulging veins in forehead....

StephanieF.
on 1/10/08 9:48 am
I have noticed lately that when I work out, esp. if I am bending over at all, the veins in my forehead really, really protrude.  Now, I have never noticed this in my 40 years of living in this body; and my forehead wasn't  ever FAT enough to hide veins!  What do you think that's about?  Should I be worried about something?? Thanks in advance for your thoughts, Steph

Extended tummy tuck/hernia repair on July 28, 2008! Five pounds of skin removed!
Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.  Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. ~W.D

Weight at surgery on July 26, 2006: 304 lbs
Lowest weight: 147 (157 pounds lost!)
Regain over the past 2 years (2012-2014) - 59 pounds
REBOOTING! :) Working on losing back down to 160 (beginning Jan. 18, 2015)

wjoegreen
on 1/10/08 12:34 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
I've developed those too.  One on each side of my forehead. Its probably weird but I like them.  I've never had them before but I've never been in as good of shape at this less of a weight.  I was in good shape in HS but weighed more.  I can also see the veins in my arms much better too. I'm thinking,...don't burst my bubble here,...maybe this is something slender healthier people have and don't appreciate??? Maybe inadverently checkout some foreheads the next time you're at the gym or around people that workout regularly.  Veins on the forehead,......yes?  Mark of excellence? I know,.. I'm goofy that way.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/08 10:58 pm
I've noticed it too, kind of nice to know there are others who have the same thing. I just figured they had always been there but I never noticed. Kind if doubt that since I stare at a mirror every morning to get ready!  Weird, very weird.
sharyn_pear
on 1/14/08 4:33 am - Australia
I've noticed this too....  the one right in the middle of my forehead.  They've appeared in my arms, hands and feet/ankles too.  If I've been rushing around they really stand out.  I had two of my grandchildren around for dinner and I was sitting between them after rushing aroun.  I noticed my g'son staring at my arm and I said... What's up Zac?  and he said... Shanny! Your veins are hanging out!!!   G'daughter said..."oh that happens with old people and Shanny is old" (I'm 47).  I replied... yes Emily, it also happens to skinny people too! lolol Sharyn
Most Active