Thursday Workout

Dan_P.
on 1/10/08 4:23 am - Baltimore, MD
Back at it after being sick a couple of days.  20 minute stationary bike.  20 minute eliptical.  10 minutes core building.
Rob S.
on 1/10/08 10:11 am - DE
Great job, Dan. I got to the gym early tonight.  40-minutes on treadmill (4.25 miles) and 20-mintues on the stair-stepper (65 floors).  Lot's of sweat.  Going to try and do some wieghts tomorrow.  Ready for bed. Rob
janiej
on 1/10/08 10:43 am - Independence, IA
6000 steps on eliptical, 6 mi on bike and 1 mile on treadmill....  and for some reason i was sweating buckets this morning...
Janie 
wjoegreen
on 1/10/08 12:41 pm - Colonial Heights, VA
I walked 5 miles with my daugther in a drizzly off and on rain. You guys are doing goooooood stuff. 30 day triathlons, 6 miles, seriuos sweating,....... I'm going to have to bump it up afte daughter goes back to school. Youse guys are kickin my soft saggy post-holiday butt!!
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Earl C.
on 1/10/08 2:40 pm - Circleville, OH
Glad you're back Dan. Gezzz TG someone else started one of these things. Thursday wierd day for me. Split up the workout throughout the day. 3 pm to 3:40 pm @ home gym warmed up by moving 1000# of barbell plates from the garage to the basement. then circuits of  Seated calf raises 1 legged calf raises Inclined Leg raises Grip work 10:30 to 11 pm @ work gym Wide Grip Pulldowns Narrow Grip Pulldowns Circuits of  Diesel Shrugs DB Shrugs Rope pulls to face 12:45 am to 1:15 am @ work gym walk treadmill 30 min 2.8 mph, up to level 8 EZ walk I actually like splitting it up like this, I can be more intense than If I tried to do everything in one long workout. I actually end up goofing off (resting) more if I know I have all day to train. Earl

Those who work the hardest often complain the least."

Deanna34
on 1/10/08 11:51 pm - Salem, OR
60 minute Spin class for me.  It was GREAT!  It was supposed to be a rest day for me but I was all pumped up and decided to burn some calories instead! Deanna  :)

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin."
--Grace Hansen

Weight lost:  140 pounds

Most Active