exercise songs!

Jodi E.
on 12/29/07 2:54 pm - Wayland, MI
Hello everyone.. I received an Ipod for Christmas, and was wondering if any of you have any suggestions for some good exercising/walking songs.  I'm in the mood, but need something to keep me going.  Any suggestions would be WONDERFUL.. Thanks in advance!

Jodi

CenturycardJodi.gif image by odamae23

Scott William
on 12/30/07 12:11 am
Are you looking for inspiring songs or upbeat songs that will make you go a little faster. Some quick pace songs The Great Escape by Boys like girls Shut up and Drive by Rihana By The Way by Chili Peppers Numb/Encore by Jay Z and Linkin Park Dejavu by Beyonce and Jay Z Machinehead by Bush I alone by Live Paralyzer by Them vs You Some other songs whose lyrics inspire Move along by The All American Rejects Lose Yourself by Eminem Keep holding on by Avril Lavigne Of course there are a million soundtracks from movies that you may like.  Two of my favorites are Rocky and Star Wars. 
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Jodi E.
on 12/30/07 3:49 am - Wayland, MI
Thanks Scott... I will check these out!!

Jodi

Sporty Jill
on 1/1/08 11:31 pm - Norfolk, VA
GREAT list, and may I add.......... Stronger - Kenya West Fergilicious - Fergie Pump It - Black Eyed Peas Notorious - Biggie (Great for cool down) Shake It - Eminem (good warm up) Whatever - Godsmack (careful...bad language) Lose Control - Missy Elliott

Certified Personal Trainer

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. if that makes me a bitch, okay." - Madonna
Beginning Weight: 265  Current Weight:143 
So I run like a Girl....now keep up! 

KarenGr
on 12/31/07 4:32 am - MA
Jodi, I got an IPOD for my birthday in September and it makes walking so much more enjoyable! Try Bobby Brown's "My Perogative", the beat is just fantastic for a good walking pace!
Karen

63  pounds gone!

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/08 10:49 am - Miramar Beach, FL
Of course, it all depends on what kind of music you like, but I'll be glad to share some of my faves, which tend to be hard or alternative rock (not repeating some already menioned): Alive, POD Because of You, Nickleback Bleed it Out, Linkin Park Bodies, Drowning Pool (My current #1) Crushcrushcrush, Paramore Dance, Dance; It Ain't a Scene, It's an Armsrace; and Thnks Fr Th Mrs, Fall Out Boy Good Times, Finger Eleven Here it Goes Again, OK Go (The treadmill song) Into the Night, Santana with Chad Kroeger Who Knew, Pink Tami
CarebearOK
on 1/6/08 5:23 am - Broken Arrow, OK
I listen to the 80's and 90's big hair bands.  I like hard rock and they all get me moving.

Jodi E.
on 1/6/08 6:01 am - Wayland, MI
I agree on this one.. Thank you!

Jodi

Most Active